Wednesday 6 May 2009

.......

Well.....much as I whinge about my massive work load for Utopia FM i do have the best time with the radio crew. I am currently sitting in the studio with three of the lads who are supposed to be listening to demos but are mostly just trying not to laugh at Rob falling off his chair and quoting from the inbetweeners.
However, the work load is mounting and I have so little motivation but I know it will all get done it's just a case of prioritising my life.
On a lighter note, this weekend I am going home for my friend's birthday and I am so excited to see my girls. Also, on a slightly more frightening note I am meeting my boyfriend's family. I think meeting the parents is far more terrifying than taking on the huge workload that really needs to be done.
Anyway...will blog more later....
Stay tuned.
Miss B

1 comment:

  1. i dont now i leave you to climb up foster building and you do this not sort out the demos lol only joking rob falling off his chaor was so funny

    ReplyDelete