Friday 3 April 2009

The Holidays

Remember when you were a kid and the holidays were weeks of time to play games, mess around in the sunshine go to places that just seemed so amazing (in my case it was the Butterfly Park and Jungle Wonderland, that i used to love the most).

Then you get a little bit older and the holidays are a time to stay in bed until midday and then mess about with your mates, go to town and shop for things you have no use for.

Unfortunately, now though the holidays are just another time to work only with slightly less pressure.

I'm writing this on the train home and much as i'm looking forward to having lunch with my mum and then seeing the rest of my family tonight, i know it's only a matter of time before i have to start thinking about actually doing some work.

I guess with the comforts of being at home with all the things and the people you love makes the whole thing so much easier to bear. I know my girls (my best mates) will help as much as possible but they all have their own stuff going on.

I'm going to spend the next two weeks constantly on the phone to people trying to get everything sorted as it's frighteningly nearly going to be May when i get back! I've not only got Utopia work to do but also my second year placement plus all my other essays! The holidays are becoming less and less appealing as i type this!

Any help....please?

Miss B

No comments:

Post a Comment