Sunday 26 April 2009

I think i am probably a geek!

Hey,
Sorry it's been so long since I wrote. I've been home now for just over a week and I've come to the conclusion that I've led a rather sheltered life.
As you probably know from previous posts I live in a tiny corner of Norfolk and when i moved to the North East things became very different. Things that I find so normal, I have discovered are probably not as normal as I think.
My friends and I, have always found it completely normal to be in school after everyone else left, for rehearsals till five and six every evening. Some of us, even used to come in at the weekends to set up sound levels for upcoming concerts and performances. Not, one of my friends finds it strange to have all the teachers that taught us as friends on our facebooks. Now, looking back on it and seeing it from the other side I realise that doing this is probably a little strange.
Don't get me wrong, I love my friends to pieces and wouldn't change them for the world but I really think we're probably a little geeky.
However, we're all doing rather well for ourselves I think so being geeky can't be that bad. Almost all my friends are now at university or college, some at rather prestigious places around the country, so this tiny corner of Norfolk can't be that bad.
I think maybe I have probably continued this into my University life, I always seem to be at uni doing things, that I choose to be doing and not that are part of my course.
I love being a geek! And I will be forever, through and through.

Miss B

P.S. Utopia is coming very very soon and i am getting very busy and very excited! Stay tuned.

2 comments: