Friday 3 April 2009

My Girls



This is a little blog for the girls i love to pieces.......



Miss Hannam, gets me through life at the Dabbler relatively unscathed! haha!

HAHA! Hilarious pic! Love these girls, actually devastated they are leaving soon! The older and wiser friends hahaha!


My uni girls! My best friends in the North East! Ilove them to pieces!



My best mate in the whole world, Miss Rachel George! We've been able to finish each others sentences for years and i hope it will continue that way!






A nice photo, one of very few nice photos of the girls that make me happiest! I utterly adore them! Collectively and individually!

Moate, because she's amazing, and regularly takes the piss out of me for being rubbish, however she can hardly talk she is the dumbest clever person i know!

Char, beautiful in every sense of the word!

Horni, just hilarious and always says what everyone else is thinking!

Kat....so wonderfully weird (i know she'll hate me saying that) so...she's the token alternative!

Mini Moate, just a good craic in general!


So Girlies.....i love you all to pieces! boys.....don't get upset your pretty amazing sometimes too!


Miss B

1 comment: